UTC is the only organization in Indonesia that is certified by Cambridge English Assessment, a part of Cambridge University to deliver one of their most sought-after teaching qualifications, i.e. Cambridge CELTA course. This keeps UTC abreast of the latest development in teacher training and teaching methodology.
The Cambridge CELTA is the most widely recognized initial teaching qualification and is a prerequisite for employment in many countries.
The course is primarily practical and:
- develops an awareness of learners and teachers and the teaching and learning context
- covers language analysis and awareness
- covers language skills (reading, listening, speaking, and writing)
- focuses on planning and resources
- develops teaching skills and professionalism
Participants receive a Certificate with a grade and an individual report issued by Cambridge English Assessment, a part of Cambridge University.
Duration : 120 hours over 21 days (intensive)
Online course fee: USD 1750-2300
- Fill out CELTA application form
- Sit the pre-course interview
- Course fee payment at the latest 4 weeks prior to course commencement.
2024 intensive online CELTA Schedule:
- 22 April - 5 June 2024: ONLINE mode - PART-TIME, Saturday & Sunday (1750 USD)
- 9 August - 6 September 2024: ONLINE mode - Full-time (1750 USD)
- 1 - 29 November 2024: Face-to-face mode - Full-time (2300 USD)
Please download the Cambridge CELTA application form here